Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Purpose and Introduction

Most of the people of the world do not have access to Church representatives or worship services in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Besides countries that do not have an official Church presence with millions of inhabitants, nations like India and Nigeria have vast areas not penetrated by the Gospel yet have the Church established elsewhere. I will provide lists of cities from around the world by country with over 100,000 people that do not have missionaries or at least one congregation in them. For countries where the Church has been well established, I will provide a list of the 10 largest cities without the Church's presence in them. I will cite where I get my city population data from when I make a posting.

No comments: